If you didn't get a chance to read my last blog post about what I was really wanting and needing for Mother's Day this year, then read the previous entry to get a 'recap' ... to bring yourself 'up to speed' on what is happenin' in the Grade household ... because the truth be told -- there is definitely not one dull moment at this house! ;)
I am happy to report that my sweet, endearing husband, Mark, did in fact read my blog "in time", as I knew he would, and he gave me much, much more than I asked for.
Our kids came through for me ... they all did, as they always do ~ as they always have.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves~ because ... Yes! -- there are times when I, Lori, am speechless! :)
And I have learned that sometimes there are no words needed -- to be spoken or written.
Hmm ... sort of how some would describe something called Love. At least this is how I like to describe it.
I got exactly what I needed ... much more than I ever wanted ... the gift on the best Mother's Day ever ~ and it wasn't even in any of the stuff.
However, as a friendly reminder to them (in case they might be reading this) ... you'll probably be seeing this beautifully handmade Sign on your Mom's bedroom door much more often ~ and that is not a bad thing!
Because I do come out of my Mom's Den a much, much happier person!
And in the Grade home, we have all found out that there is some definite truth to that age old saying If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy~
Well, if you ask me from looking at this first picture, we all look pretty darn happy ~ and what you cannot see is that the guy behind the camera ... the one takin' the picture is Smilin' bigger than all of us! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment